DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER
Are you a creative and want to make the digital space your playground? Then why not join Radio 786’s vibrant digital media team and bring to life some of your brilliant and innovative ideas.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Brainstorm and produce content that is creative, fresh, relevant and on-trend for the digital audience
- Update online content for Radio 786’s online platforms (website, social media)
- Plan and design digital content
- Assist with managing the online competitions and other promotions
- Must have an eye for appealing graphics or a Graphic design background or interest
Send through your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark your application with the reference DCP. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 15 June 2021
SALES AND ADVERTISING ASSISTANT
Radio 786 is looking to hire an experienced assistant in the Sales and Advertising department with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. He/she will be expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in our fast-paced environment.
The candidate should be meticulous, have excellent organising skills and must be an exceptional communicator. He/she must be trustworthy and have a keen interest in Radio while providing reliable and efficient support to the Station Manager and team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have to possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills and exhibit excellent time management.
If this ad describes you – send your CV to email@example.com titled ADMIN ASSISTANT. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 1 July 2021