Recipe Credit Naslie Khan @Asian Delights
This vibrant green Matcha powder infuses plenty of antioxidants into this refreshing drink. It’s a new twist on the regular Café latte drinks we are used to.
- 2-4 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar or Honey
- 1 cup (240 ml) Full Cream or Almond Milk
- ½ cup (120g) Ice Cubes, keep extra aside for serving
- ¼ cup (50g) Cooked Tapioca Pearls (Recipe on how to prep below)
- Combine Matcha Powder with hot water in a small bowl and allow it to steep for 3-4 mins
- (Steeping is the process of extracting the flavour and health-promoting compounds from the solids used to make tea.)
- Combine honey, matcha tea + almond or full cream milk, and ice into your blender & secure the lid. Blend on top speed for 30 seconds.
- Add cooked tapioca pearls into desired glass, pour blended mixture over pearls and enjoy.
Makes 1-2 servings