The Bishop Lavis community has come out in its numbers to bid their final farewell to Xache and Juane Ray Weideman who died in a fire at their home earlier this month.
The boys were aged seven and four years old.
Their bodies were reportedly found in their beds when rescue workers cleared the debris of the fire.
Community members spoke to Radio 786 at the funeral, saying that they are still shocked and angered by this tragedy.
Several organisations, including the local mosque, made donations and assisted with the funeral arrangements.